- New Jersey Home Inspection License Number 24GI00101200
- Inspecting homes since 2009
- 8 years as owner and lead contractor of X-TECH Home Repair and Construction. All of our business was strictly word-of-mouth, as the quality of the work, our reliability, and our workmanship spoke for itself. Thanks to my hands-on experience, from building additions, remodeling and renovating kitchens, bathrooms, and interiors, to minor household repairs, I have a detailed knowledge of all aspects of a home, its systems, and its components.
25 years experience in the telecommunications and software industries. Held a variety of positions in both middle and senior level management. I bring from that experience an organized approach, personal discipline, and communication skills that will make your home inspection experience very satisfying.
- Advanced degrees in Electrical Engineering: Ph.D, Master’s, and Bachelor’s from the Polytechnic Institute. Post-doctoral Fellowship at MIT.
Successfully completed intensive inspector training (classroom and field work) and examinations at NIBI (National Institute of Building Inspectors). NJ Home Inspector License Number 24GI00101200.
- Successfully completed Radon Measurement Technician training at Radiation Data. NJ-DEP Radon Measurement Technician License Number MET12747.
What My Clients Have Said
I would highly recommend Stewart from Prime Home Inspections. He is very professional, very knowledgeable & easy to work with. He was early to arrive and had already started to inspect the grounds. He was very thorough & took his time inspecting everything. His report was detailed, including pictures of current issues as well as possible issues & his recommendations. My husband and I were very pleased. It was a pleasure working with you.
We would definitely recommend Stew for a home inspection. In fact, we will. We are hoping for another family member to buy a home and intend on using Stew! We were so pleased with how thorough he was. His report was very detailed, with photos and arrows to areas of concern. Thanks so much, Stew!
Your report is very thorough not only with existing problems but for a “heads-up” on potential problems and important maintenance issues. The photos with arrows indicating the location of the problems are very helpful and will be kept in an accessible location in the condo for future reference.
Stewart, thanks so much for your excellent work! I would definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a home inspector! We are really pleased with your detailed and thorough work!